- Pirouette cookies
- One bag Wilton candy melts. I used the vanilla with sparkles.
- Can of vanilla frosting (will only use about a 1/4 of it.)
- Mini orange slices cut in half, or just regular orange slices cut small.
- Any flower "ring" type cookie with a hole in it. I found these adorable sprinkled ones in the kosher section of our grocery.
1) Melt the candy melts over a double boiler. Spoon candy melts halfway down cookie. Lay on wax paper on tray and then chill about ten minutes till set. 2) When set, at the top, ad a dollop of icing and affix the orange slice to look like a flame. 3) With more icing, glue base of cookie to flower cookie. Note: You might want to do this part "at" the spot you plan to serve them as keeping them upright was a little challenging and I would think transporting even more so.
Flame? What flame?