So this is an all in one blog to catch you all up on the life.
1) The cloud of poison lifted from our home. No, the kid could not go to birthday party. But because I'm Super Mom, he's an only child, the light of my life, and he was born late and thus spoiled, he got a cake and a present for himself to make up for it.
2) I was the victim of a hit and run accident. No injuries but it could have been a catastrophe. Kid (aka non-licensed driver) steals pick-up truck from father, drives like a fool, hits me and two others and drives off. Totals one of the cars hit, I now need a new bumper. Got tag number so kid likely spent night in juvey - with mean-angry gang members. Which brings me to my next topic.
3) If above kid were mine, I would beat him within an inch of his life. Seriously, it could have been a catastrophic accident. I think back on my teenage years and although I wasn't perfect, I would have never-ever done this and cannot relate on any level. If my son ever does this, commit me to the crazy train.
4) I despise politicians with such fervor that I cannot even describe it. But I feel it's my civic duty to vote for the worthless bunch, because women have died for the right to vote. So I voted. Yay me. My strategy was to simply vote for all the candidates that the Commercial Appeal endorsed. I figured they were the best source as I can't say I was all that informed on the merits and worthiness of "county court clerk."
5) Random. Have you seen Police Women of Memphis? OMG. What a sad, depressing show. I cry every time I watch it at the proliferation of domestic violence, crying children, extreme ignorance & foolishness and the inability to speak the Queen's English. I hope one of these police women found my hit & run kid driver and beat him within in an inch of his life. I can only hope.
Pupusas with Pickled Loroco Flower
17 hours ago