Have you ever played the game at a dinner party where you cite your last meal, should you ever be on death row? Because in my circle of friends, that's a real possibility. Ha.
I found this topic of great interest in the recent Texas execution of Lawrence Brewer. According to CNN.com, he ordered such an extraordinary amount of food, that Texas is considering removing the "last meal" privilege altogether.
- 2 chicken fried steaks covered in gravy
- a triple meat cheeseburger
- a cheese omelet
- fried okra with ketchup (you might be a redneck, if...)
- 3 fajitas
- a pint of Blue Bell ice cream
- a pound of BBQ and white bread
- peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts (Lawrence obviously had a grandmother who made fudge, so I wonder where he went wrong in life?)
- a pizza
- 3 root beers
Thanks Larry, ruin it for ALL the death row inmates with your gluttony.
What would mine be? It's always the same:
- Fried chicken
- Mashed potatoes with gravy
- Grandmother's Green Beans (although not sure they will ever be replicated)
- Hot Fudge Sundae
What would yours be?